Remember when I took the batteries out of my fire detectors? Well that was a really bad idea.
Last night I attempted to make cookies. It did not turn out to be the kind of baking adventures I have with RLO. Instead rather, I started my microwave on fire and accidentally left the oven on overnight. Luckily the cookies had ginger, nutmeg, molasses, chocolate and cinnamon so my apartment smelled like Christmas rather than smokey.
The cookies survived, but because I used wheat flour instead of crappy white flour they turned out flat looking and dry–exactly like my love life. Nothing like the time RLO made them for me. When he made them I had a ginger boner for hours.
I think it’s safe to say I’m sticking to a diet of wine, cold cereal and store-bought chocolate, except for the times people take pity on me and feed me home-baked meals.