DSC_2892

Contact

I love hearing from readers, not as much as I love wine, but a VERY close second!

Thanks!

It’s obvious I’m smarter than Utah lawmakers and also a better wino.

Yesterday morning I spent 80% of my 45-minute commute contemplating whether I pity people who have jobs where they are forced to wear roller skates all day or envy them. After creating a pro/con list I sided with jealousy. The remaining 20% of my time was spent swearing at the idiot drivers who use the carpool late incorrectly.

My evening commute was also spent deep in thought. Not so much roller skates this time, but why the open container law is stupid. It should be legal for a passenger to drink as much wine as it takes to keep them calm enough they don’t want to murder bad everyone else on the road. Laws are intended to protect the general public. A sober passenger suffering from road rage is likely to unroll the windows and hurl items at passing cars, while a pleasantly buzzed passenger would sit back and enjoy the insanity that is I-15.

Sometimes government doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me. Also, sobriety.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.