2) My panties and bra don’t have to match.
3) I have a reason to listen to the Eels “Love of the Loveless” over, and over all day long.
4) The only flowers in my house are ones I’ve purchased myself, so there will be no sneezing due to allergies this year.
5) I don’t have to wear perfume, unless I want to.
6) No one is going to drag me to a steak house thinking I’ll be impressed, and then remember ten minutes into the meal I don’t eat steak.
7) The only gifts purchased for the holiday are those for myself.
8) I don’t have to try and have dainty girl eating habits at dinner tonight. I can pig out on Valentine’s Day candy and no one will care.
10) And best of all, I get to spend the evening with friends watching “Rock of Love” on Tivo. Though, if Arlo meets someone and falls in love within the next eight hours my evening is ruined.