Tagged: I am to post 7 weird things about myself.
The rules are:
A). Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
D). Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) I still sleep with a baby blanket. I’ve been known to take it along when spending the night with men. An ex used to tease me mercilessly, but secretly he thought it was hot.
2) I cannot sleep if my knees are touching, or if my my hair is touching my face. The baby blanket comes in handy for keeping my knees apart (insert own perverted thought here). The hair issue is solved by putting my hair in a bun at night. Which, I’ve been told, makes me naughty librarian hot.
3) I like my coffee better cold, even in the winter. I think it’s the last remaining bit of Mormon in me. MUST DRINK CAFFEINE COLD! That shit is hardwired into my brain.
4) I hate pushing a grocery cart. When I go shopping I use the little basket, even if it means going to the grocery store more often. The only time I push one is when I go to Costco with Marky, and he ditches the cart like he did today. Yes, I’m still bitter.
5) There are stacks of books surrounding my bed, but when I bring a guy home I kick them under the bed so he doesn’t see. I have no idea why I don’t want a man to see how much I read, especially since it helps with the naughty librarian role play.
6) I made up words all the time and try to pass them off as actual words. Sometimes I can be so convincing I forget they aren’t real myself.
7) I know an entire bottle of wine fits perfectly into a Nalgene bottle. I know this because it’s the only way to get me to go camping and/or hiking. Red wine makes everything fun! I don’t actually think this is weird, but others have teased me enough I’m nearly convinced.
Note to self: be less weird.
I’m too lazy to tag anyone, so let’s mix this up and let seven readers tag themselves. Leave a comment on this post so people can link to yours.